Become a member of SESRG today!
There are many benefits to joining the South Eastern Standardbred Riding Group. These include:
- Regular rallies with Standy friendly instructors and lessons at discounted rates
- Membership to HRCAV which includes insurance
- The key to compete in all HRCAV events
- Meeting likeminded Standy fans and making new friends
- Enjoying other activities run by SESRG i.e trail rides and our own events!
- Being part of a club that understands Standardbreds and their training needs under saddle
- Being in a supportive environment where its all about your standy and how to get the best out of him/her no matter what your goals are together!
A brief run down of what it costs to join our club:
Senior membership is $175.00 per year which includes the HRCAV levy of $57.88 and an insurance fee of $67.12 and membership to SESRG which is $50.00.
Junior membership is $136.40 per year which includes the HRCAV levy of $57.88, an insurance fee of $28.52 and membership to SESRG which is $50.00.
For further information and enquiries regarding SESRG membership, please contact:
Sheridan: email@example.com or click to download our membership form below:
For more information on what it means to be a part of a HRCAV affiliated club, please click on the following link to their website:
**Please remember to email our treasurer Sheridan: firstname.lastname@example.org whenever you make a payment into the SESRG account and she will send you confirmation of receipt